glitter

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busting at the seams

with excitement about tomorrow!  Mom's taking me to the airport bright and early...well, it might not even be bright outside yet.  Sigh...  My flight leaves at 6:30 am and heads to Houston, before taking me all the way to San Pedro Sula, Honduras.  I'll hang out in the airport for a bit, then catch a bus to La Ceiba, Honduras.   I'll be staying in La Ceiba with Shannon.

I'm not sure what all is on the docket for my time there, but I can't wait.  I'm excited to be a part of Shannon's world, meet new people, see new places, and trust the Lord on this adventure.

It's also a good thing I remembered to ask Shannon if it was ok for me to drink tap water this morning.  Turns out, it isn't.  The last thing this girl needs is another bout of the cholera.

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool EA. The Pettengills are the head of the MTW group down there and our church supports them very closely! Did you know that it was also where Sean and Lindsey McCann were for 2 years? Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you and Shannon too!!

    ReplyDelete