glitter

Friday, April 6, 2012

Bound to happen

When I moved back to Charleston a few years ago, I knew I'd run into people that I hadn't seen in a while.  Sometimes that is really fun, yet other times it is just plain awkward.  There have been times when I can't remember how I know someone: growing up, high school, college, Columbia, mutual friend, etc?

When I moved from James Island to Mt. Pleasant last week, I knew this would increase my chance of bumping into "once known, now strangers."  It happened last night.  I was walking out of my neighborhood as the start of my run and I heard, "Elizabeth Ann!  It's me, Kendall!"

We were both exercising and so it was a brief convo, but turns out we live in the same neighborhood.  The last time I remember seeing him, we were in Pirate's Cove in Myrtle Beach; crazy.  (Also crazy that Pirate's Cove has a website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment