glitter

Friday, April 6, 2012

Two things.

One.  If you have a few minutes, read this blog post.  I LOVE this blog and this post is challenging and inspiring and such a beautiful reminder before Easter.  http://amwalk21.blogspot.com/2012/04/by-faith-not-by-sight.html

Two.  The pastor that we stayed with in Nicaragua, Osvaldo recently became a grandfather.  Within five minutes of meeting his wife, Rossy, she told me she was going to be a grandmother -- that their 19 year old daughter was pregnant and it had been really hard on their family.  Their beautiful daughter, Christian, gave birth to Andre a few days ago.

But he wasn't breathing well and as I found out last night, the doctors gave him the wrong medicine.  So, he may have brain damage or he may not make it.  BUT it is my prayer that our Lord Jesus Christ would heal him and that I would be able to hold him when I am back in Nicaragua next month.  Will you say a prayer with me?  That the power of Jesus' blood will heal him fully.

As I think about Sunday -- that my Lord rose from the dead!  He conquered death!  And asking that Jesus would conquer death in Andre this morning as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment