glitter

Monday, July 11, 2011

One month later...

I can't believe it's been a month since that plane landed back in the US of A.  I won't soon forget the joy of seeing Maggie's face at the airport and the delight of eating Wendy's late night.  Yet more than that, I still can't forget my week in La Plain.

So many thoughts have run through my little head over the past month.  I'd love to say that I have it all figured out, but I don't.  Far from it, in fact.  Things I do know:
  • Looking at a friends recently posted Haiti pictures makes my heart hurt...in a good way.
  • I don't want to say no to anything God presents to me and want to be open to possibilities He may have planned.
  • I want to be forever changed: in how I look at the world, the Lord, money, helping others, etc.
A month later, I'm still so thankful for my time in Haiti and can't wait to see how the Lord continues to use it in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment