glitter

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fearless

Fearless was the theme of the retreat I was at this past weekend.

I had a great weekend filled with learning more about the Lord, hanging out with friends, and being challenged in my faith.  I absolutely loved getting time with the older ladies in my small group -- it was so fun to get time with them, learn from them, laugh hard with them, and drink wine with them past midnight.

The thing that stuck with me the most was this:  when we are fearless (when we are walking in obedience in with the Lord and doing what He's called us to do -- regardless of how crazy it may seem), we are fearless for a purpose.  The Lord really uses His children.  Pretty exciting.


What do you fear the most?  
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?


Isaiah 41:10
fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment