glitter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Manic much?!

The weather; not me.  This past weekend it was lovely and felt like spring.  Saturday, I laid out in a beach chair in jeans and an oxford in the front lawn to read.  I loved it!  Sunday, I went with some friends to walk on the beach.  So fun!  Then it got cold again.  Blerg.  Yesterday it reached 72 and sunny in Charleston and was absolutely beautiful!  Today it is 50.  Cold, windy, and cloudy.  I blame the cold for my lack of desire to exercise and increased desire to nap and be at home.  I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, but come on Spring/Summer, come!

All the while thankful I don't live in really cold areas.  ie: Chicago, like my brother.  It is seriously cold there...I'd be a fat hermit for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment