glitter

Friday, February 18, 2011

Scenery

I'm taking a theology class at my church on Tuesday nights.  Perhaps another post for another time.  This past Tuesday, I walked around the Old Village in Mt. Pleasant before class.  First off, I LOVE that it has been warm this week!  Second, I'm glad I live in such a pretty part of the world.  Third, by no means am I a photographer, but I took these on my cell phone and they make me smile.  The sun was starting to set and I couldn't help but be taken in by the beauty of God's creation.



This is the "old bridge" in the Old Village.  Back in the day it was the bridge from Mt. Pleasant to Sullivan's Island.  Love the lines of Palmettos.








One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.  (Psalm 27:4 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment