glitter

Monday, February 14, 2011

Vday

Happy Valentine's Day!


Though I do not have a Valentine, per se, this year, I'm wearing pink and am enjoying it.  I am thankful for the card I got from my mom and another one from my dad.  For having lots of Valentine's aka: friends.  For chocolate and the sun shining today.  


And for these words in Isaiah 54:


“Fear not, for you will not be ashamed;
be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced;
for you will forget the shame of your youth,
and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
For your Maker is your husband,
the Lord of hosts is his name;
and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,
the God of the whole earth he is called.

1 comment:

  1. I am a firm believer that Valentine's Day is about love in general and not just romantic love! Sounds like you've got tons!!

    ReplyDelete