glitter

Monday, February 14, 2011

Vday

Happy Valentine's Day!


Though I do not have a Valentine, per se, this year, I'm wearing pink and am enjoying it.  I am thankful for the card I got from my mom and another one from my dad.  For having lots of Valentine's aka: friends.  For chocolate and the sun shining today.  


And for these words in Isaiah 54:


4 “Fear not, for you will not be ashamed;
be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced;
for you will forget the shame of your youth,
and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
5 For your Maker is your husband,
the Lord of hosts is his name;
and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,
the God of the whole earth he is called.

1 comment:

  1. I am a firm believer that Valentine's Day is about love in general and not just romantic love! Sounds like you've got tons!!

    ReplyDelete