glitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A follow up

to this post about my friend selling her wedding silver.  She sold it and received over $1,000 for it.  She told Osvaldo she was sending money to him and this was his response (translated, by me, to easily readable English):

This money will help us a lot for the university scholarships, feeding center and the clinic.

I want to give you a testimony: today at 6 in the mornning the Lord was talking to me about wallking by faith and He told me that faith and doubt walk with us always, but that faith always has to win.  The Lord told me ask for a miracle and that He would give it to me. I said Lord, I want financial help to fix some of the problems we have.


You are the miracle the Lord gave us! The Lord is incredible!

How awesome is that for your Wednesday morning?!


No comments:

Post a Comment