glitter

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bittersweet

I am super excited to be heading back to a place I fell in love with.  I even got a call from Osvaldo and Rossy confirming the pick up time tomorrow in Managua...

I'm anxious about the last minute trip to Wal-Mart and packing and getting it all together.  I know it will all fall into place and get taken care of...

I'm sad to be leaving my family in the midst of something tragic.  I know the Lord is bigger than me.  I know I am not in control.  I know praying is the best thing I can do right now and I can pray from anywhere...


I depart at 7:00 from Charleston and will land around 11:20 in Managua.  From there, I'll be picked up and taken to Chinandega, where I will stay the week with Pastor Osvaldo and his family.  I cannot wait to see what the Lord does -- BIG expectations!

1 comment: