glitter

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Year Team

This past weekend, I was out at Camp St. Christopher for the Year Team closing retreat.  I was sad that it ended, but could  not be more grateful for things that I learned through this process.  I loved the leadership and the lessons taught.  Through it, I learned a lot more about myself and my God.  Over the course of nine months, I kept learning and re-learning (and always will) about my identity in Christ.  And the more we know about who we are and who's we are, the more we are able to live into our callings and be the people we were created to be.

Everyone shared who they were before Year Team and who they are now.  It was really cool to see how the Lord has worked in all of our lives!  Lots of laughter, food, and tears were had this weekend and I couldn't have asked for a better way to close out this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment