glitter

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Milestone

Yesterday, I ran 40 minutes!  That's the longest run I've done since the Bridge Run.  I'm starting to feel more and more like an actual runner.  Haha.  While, 25 minutes or so is my normal routine...sometimes longer depending on what I have going on that day, I'm hoping to get more "long for me" runs in there.  Goal would be to eventually work my way up to an hour once every blue moon or so.

It's pretty crazy that I couldn't do this at all a few months ago!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I wanted you to run with me so bad! Ironically now I am a walker. I was walking the other day and thought about our night walks into the middle of no where Clinton. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the late night Clinton walks! Perhaps next time I see you we can make a run/walk happen?

    ReplyDelete