glitter

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Full of joy

I'm so thankful right now!  Courtney and I are having a conversation about how the Lord has made us and a few things stand out:

  1. From the beginning of our friendship, the Lord has enabled us to compliment one another.  
  2. How far the Lord has brought us and how He continues to reveal the person he created us to be.
  3. It feels SO good to be set free of boundaries and rules that we put ourselves under in college.  Some of these things were self enforced and some had to do with the people that spoke into our lives.
I'm sure that in another 8-10 years I will look back on my life today and laugh at how silly I was "back then."  But I'm ok with that because it means that the Lord will keep moving me forward!

1 comment:

  1. We are officially the odd couple. But I'm thankful for that! You cook the meat and I'll cook the veggies...

    ReplyDelete