glitter

Friday, January 27, 2012

Mom's cookies

I"m escaping to Caesar's Head this weekend with some of my old Bible Study when I lived in Columbia.  The house and the view are nothing short of beautiful.  I'm really excited to sit and catch up and hear what the Lord's been doing in each of our lives.  I'm also excited about the batch of home made cookie dough I made.  Mom's recipe really is the best.  You know the difference between home made and store bought dough/cookies?  Salt.  I can always taste the salt in the home made stuff.  So good.

  • 3 cups flour (I ran out of white and used 2 cups white, 1 cup whole wheat; still delish!)
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup margerine (not butter)
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspooons vanilla
  • 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
I've already taken a spoon to the container in the office fridge...too good to wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment