glitter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fat Pants

Are what I'll be needing after eating after this week...and the big meals haven't even begun yet.

So the last company I worked for was known for loving food, having food around, and we jokingly called it the "Cason 15" the first year you work there because you feel like you are eating all the time. (Yet somehow almost all the employees are slim and attractive and stylish. Go figure.) I didn't think I would find another foodie company again. Boy was I wrong. Last week we had a homemade breakfast quiche on Thursday and homemade hot chocolate on Friday. Apparently that was just the beginning. This is our office menu for the week.

Monday
-- Homemade chili.
-- Homemade chocolate cake.

Tuesday
-- Breakfast casserole.
-- Homemade tomato basil soup.
-- Grilled cheeses.

Wednesday
-- Breakfast casserole.

Thursday
-- Breakfast pastry.

Friday
-- Breakfast casserole.
-- Our Christmas party -- more to come on this later.

Potpouri Items
-- Homemade cider.
-- Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
-- Another chocolate cake.
-- Pumpkin roll.

So far everything I have put in my mouth has been absolutely delicious. And I'm expecting more things to appear...

4 comments:

  1. how big is your office? how many people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is one to do when she already operates off of a limited wardrobe considered to be "fat pants" on a day to day basis? Wear leggings every day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Freudian slip in the first line of your post... the fact that after your intro title of "Fat Pants," you said they are what you'll be "eating" instead of "needing" or "wearing." Bahahaha! :) I love you so friggin' much. I can't wait to eat myself silly this weekend! :) Sans the Taco Bell, though.

    Also, this post reminded me of one of my favorite blips from my favorite TV Show...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvw-G4J4Y2c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney Molony,

    There are only 8 of is in this office!!! So much food for 8 people!

    Loved seeing you the other day! ea

    ReplyDelete