glitter

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great Morning

As I've mentioned before, mornings are not my best friend. Yet, this morning was surprisingly awesome. I woke up a bit earlier and showered this morning so I could straighten my hair. (Yes, I did bring my straightener to work again in case I need to touch up, but hoping I don't have to.) My time in the Word was short, but I had some really good time in prayer which was great and a nice change for me. Prayer is something I really struggle with, so when it is honest and conversational with my Lord, I love it. And I had time to order my parents Christmas present online this morning!

In addition, I look really cute and professional for work today. I'm loving my new winter coat. Go Old Navy!

There were awesome songs on the radio on my way to work, starting with "Jitterbug." This song is peppy and fun and always makes me think of Zoolander. And Zoolander always makes me think of Krissie and Ryan Molony. AND when I got to work a co-worker brought in homemade ham and cheese quiche. It was delicious...I seriously could have eaten the entire thing.
So, all in all, a great morning. I'm sure I'll crash sometime soon. Hoping the rest of the day is equally as fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment