glitter

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's the little things in life.

Like Aveeno Positively Radiant that make me smile.

At our past B5 Reunion, last summer, I borrowed Mary Anne's moisturizer. It. Was. Fabulous. I don't even like to use moisturizers, let alone get excited about them, but it made my skin feel fantastic. Now seeing as how (1) I liked this product, but (2) Mary Anne has gorgeous, flawless skin, I should have rushed right out and purchased this bottle of goodness. But I waited until my current moisturizer was almost out and made the purchase over Thanksgiving break.

It's a bit more than I'd typically spend on face lotion, but you can still get it at Wal Mart. Honestly, that has become a must for me these days...getting as many things as I can at one store. Call it efficiency or laziness...

And so far, I have LOVED using it every day. It's light, yet hydrates well. And maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I really do think my skin looks better because of it. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself with that!)



No comments:

Post a Comment