glitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Highlights of 2010

When looking back on 2010, it would be easy for me to say, "not that much happened," but I know that's not true.  Here are some highlights:


  • Helped a friend get engaged.




  • Fell in love with roasted carrots and brussel sprouts (foods I'd never eaten before).




  • Donned not one, not two, but three bridesmaid dresses.




  • Finally took that trip to Princeton, NJ I'd been meaning to do for years.  Loved it and my time with Amelia there.




  • Discovered I enjoy vodka martinis. (This was a bit of a personal goal for me.)




  • Found a church home in Charleston.




  • Took my appreciation for DVR and TV to a whole new level.




  • Started working out with Jillian Michaels (sometimes routinely; sometimes not).




  • Read a lot of books.

  • Started relying on Proactiv.




  • Read through Isaiah.




  • As I mentioned previously, the Lord taught me a lot about being joyful and more positive.  So thankful for that. 




  • I've never had a "theme verse" for a year before, and wasn't looking for one this year, but this verse became the anthem of my 2010: INTO YOUR HAND I COMMIT MY SPIRIT; YOU HAVE REDEEMED ME, O LORD, FAITHFUL GOD.  Psalm 31:5




  • Learned to love Google Reader.




  • A lot of time with good friends...and I'm so glad!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment