glitter

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hump Day Joy

Just like last winter, and the winter before that, I am feeling seasonally depressed a bit.  The days are shorter, so I want to do less and could be in bed at 7 pm, it is hard to get out of bed in the morning, and I just miss the sunshine.

But onward and upward...despite the winter blues, some things I am thankful for today:

  • Good conversations.  Jenn.  Maggie.  Shannon Innes (in Costa Rica).  Thanks to the miracle of gchat, I am able to talk to friends throughout the work day.  It really gets me through sometimes.
  • I completed a crazy hard Sudoku puzzle that I've been working on for a few days.  It's the kind where 5 are connected to each other and it was a doozy!
  • Grooveshark.  Free music.  All kinds.  All day long.
  • Happy 29th Birthday, Jane Harper!
  • I've been having some really good time in the word this week.  I read Isaiah 54 and started Isaiah 55.  Really good to be reminded that I am a broken mess, that I have a savior that loves me and just longs for me to be with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment