glitter

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dedication

It's going to be a long day.  In order to keep up my 30 Day Shred obligation, I shredded before work.  Normally, I shower the night before so in the morning I can roll out of bed, get dressed, grab a Diet Coke and hit the road.  This morning: alarm went off WAY too early.  Snoozed.  Debated.  Forced myself out of bed.  Wore PJ pants, Keens, sports bra, and my iPod shuffle.  Keens required less work to put on than tennis shoes and after you Shred a few times, you need good music rather than Jillian's voice and background Muzak.

Maggie told me Shredding in the morning was almost better because you don't fully realize what you're doing.  I think she's right; I know I did it, but the memory is vague.  After Shredding, I showered, took a brief respite, got ready for work.  And now I'm here, having exercised for the day, and donning wet hair.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious...why? Because if I don't shred in the morning I know I won't get it done. Today I shot myself in the foot though because we had an early morning...so what is a girl who made a commitment to do? I just did the stinkin DVD at 10om at night! I am officially crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy - SO proud of you for doing it at night! Love that we had to switch it up to each others' normals!

    ReplyDelete