glitter

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Double Duty

I didn't make it home until 10:20 Sunday night and was exhausted.  Too late to Shred.  I set my alarm to get up Monday morning, but let's get real: that wasn't happening.  What is a girl to do?  Double the Shred, double the fun?!  Maggie told me I could do it.  I didn't really believe her, but thought it was worth a shot.  Warm up, run through the exercises, start the exercises over again, then cool down is how she told me to do it.

Warmed up, exercised, geared up for more exercising...paused.  I can't do this.  I'm tired and (of course) hungry.  But I thought of Maggie telling me I could do it.  And I did it.  I may have grunted a bit and said a prayer to get through it, but I did it.  Sometimes you just need some encouragement from a friend.  Thanks, Maggie!

1 comment: