glitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Too early

In order to keep up my end of The Shredding bargain, my alarm went off at 5 this morning.  Yes, you read that correctly.  I eventually got out of bed and began my workout.  Sadly, I phoned it in this morning as I only made it through the first set of exercises.  I blame it on not being a morning person, my vasodepressor syncope, and a bit of laziness.

I showered, shaved, and got ready for the day, finished packing for my weekend, and decided to take a breather in the bed for a spell.  As I lay there, I remembered I was going to make brownies for Mary Glenn.  Ah!  I sprung out of bed, turned on the oven, and whipped up a batch of chocolatey goodness.  The downside is, there wasn't time ice them.  Hopefully, I'll find a way to get that taken care of later today.

I figured after the morning I had, I surely deserved a spicy chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A.  So yummy!

I'm excited to leave work early, look for tennis shoes, head to Savannah to spend time with Grammy, and then celebrate Mary Glenn at her bachelorette weekend.  Good times to be had all weekend long!

No comments:

Post a Comment