glitter

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

National Lampoon's Spring Break Trip: Part 5 - Where are we now?

I can't believe its been almost 7 years since this trip... After writing these posts, it is amazing to me that Aimee, Courtney, Krissie, and I are still friends.

A year after the trip, in March of 2004, Anette sent this update to Aimee, who forwarded it to us:

Hi!!
How are you doing? I'm fine.  I was online and started to think about PC and our trip to Florida last year so I wanted to see how you're all doing. Could you say Hi to Courtney, Krissie and Elizabeth Ann for me? I don't know their last names so I couldn't find their e-mail addresses.  Take care and I hope to hear from you!
Lots of love,
Anette

Today, I am not sure what Anette is up to. But I do know that:
Aimee is in Greenville, SC. Married and raising cute kids at home.
Courtney is in Spartanburg, SC. Taking care of business at The College
Krissie is in Raliegh, NC. Shaping the minds of youngsters as an art teacher.
And I'm Back in Charleston, SC. Attempting to figure life out.

All 5 of us are friends on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment