glitter

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken Parmesan

I made a version of chicken parmesan and it was so delicious!  It typically involves pan frying the chicken in breadcrumbs, but I decided to pan sear the chicken instead.  I first tossed some of my favorite seasoning on a chicken breast.


Then I seared the chicken in a cast iron skillet on the stove.  Then transfer it to an oven-proof dish.



When I was in Spartanburg a few weeks ago, Gmomma gave me a few goodies.  This pasta sauce was one of them.  Y'all, it is SO yummy!  Perhaps it is the vodka?  Haha!



Then cover the chicken with it.



Then add a layer of cheese.  I used an Italian blend.  


Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  It was delicious!



 I ate it with some leftover savory mashed sweet potatoes.  It was a great meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment