glitter

Monday, November 15, 2010

Grody

Yesterday I realized there must be something gross in the kitchen trashcan because it smelled funky.  So I took the bag outside.  Yep, something had fallen out of the bag and molded.  Gross.  I removed that and poured some bleach in the trashcan to clean it out.  I washed the top to the can and re-assembled it for use.  While this was all going on, I decided to clean out the pantry and set that trash bag outside as well -- since it will get taken away Tuesday morning. 
 
Of course I walk outside this morning and realize that some critter has torn one of the bags open.  In several places.  Ugh!  Something fun for me to take of when I get home tonight.  Sometimes my life is the mirror image of a fairytale.  Pretty sure Disney will want to make a movie about me soon...

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of critters, Stuart killed a baby roach AND a momma roach this morning in our kitchen. BLECCCHHHHH...Grody indeed.

    ReplyDelete