glitter

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Go Blue Hose!

A girl I've never seen before sat next to me on the bus this morning on my way to work.  At some point she noticed my Presbyterian College koozie and mentioned that she, too, went to PC!  She graduated in 1994 -- just a few years before me.  Ha.  It was so fun to meet a random PC grad!  She attended before there were the Senior Apartments.  Before there were town houses.  Before we had a decent football stadium.  She was a biology major, chemistry minor; I told her I barely passed my chemistry classes and was a business major.  

I asked if they had sororities when she was there.  She said, "Yes, but only three."  I told her there were still only three.  She said, "One was pretty bad.  It was kinda like the one terrible fraternity we had.  I think they were trying to have something for different kids or something."  She gave me the name of the sorority and fraternity.  To which I replied, "Yeah, those haven't changed."  

I realize this post is for fellow Blue Hose, but I hope the PC alum can enjoy a good chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment