glitter

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Off the Grid

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll most likely be off the blogging grid for a while.  Why you ask?  Well, I'll be out of the Charleston area and I'm not sure what my computer access will be like.  In case you need to find me, here's where I'll be:

Thursday: Fly to Battle Creek, Michigan with mom and dad.
Friday: Little brother's rehearsal dinner.
Saturday: Nathan marries Shannon.
Sunday: Fly to Philly.  Get picked up by Amelia.
Monday: Hang out in Philly and Princeton, NJ.
Tuesday: Princeton, NJ.
Wednesday: Princeton, NJ and The Big Apple.
Thursday: New York City and fly to Raleigh, NC.
Friday: Krissie and I will head to Weaverville, North Carolina for a weekend at Young Life's Windy Gap.*
Saturday: Windy Gap!
Sunday: Back to Charleston.

I'm very much looking forward to my adventures and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to share!

* Windy Gap is one of the BEST places on the planet.  You cannot convince me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment