glitter

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blast from the Past

So this past Sunday in small group/Sunday school, I walked in to find some friends from high school that I hadn't seen high school.  Now, I have to admit, sometimes seeing folks from the past isn't all that awesome.  Fears of them not remembering me, me not remembering their names, awkward amounts of time have passed, etc. have caused me to turn the other way or duck behind the nearest kiosk as quickly as possible.  What?!  That's never happened to you?  Hmmm...  But seeing these girls was so fun!

Beth came over tonight and it was fun to hang out, catch up, hear what's going on in her life, and watch some Modern Family (best show on TV right now).  It's cool to see how the Lord uses people in our lives, and has them come in and out in different seasons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment