glitter

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whip My Hair

I have long since been enamored with Will and Jada Smith.  They truly fascinate me and I want to be their friends.  I love that Will stopped using cuss words in his music because his grandmother asked him to.  I love that Jada quit drinking cold turkey when she realized she was most likely an alcoholic.  I love that they say divorce isn't an option for them...because if divorce is an option, you'll take it when things are hard.  I love how they bring Will's oldest son into the fold. 
 
It seems like if you're a little Smith, you can do anything.  Be the next Karate Kid.  Be an awesome football star and have your parents fly accross the world to watch your games. 
 
Last night, Courtney gave me one more reason to love the Smith's: Willow Smith's song and music video, Whip my Hair.  Yes, I listened to it on repeat today.  Yes, I love the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment