glitter

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yacht Rock

Y'all, I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Yacht Rock for the first time this past Friday night.  It's a cover band out of Atlanta that is simply awesome.  Maggie has seen them quite a few times and even has one of their sailor hats -- she's so fancy.  Anyway, they were playing at Wofford and since we're friends with Dean Shelton, Maggie, Mary Anne, and I were able to Yacht Rock the night away.

By request, ahem, my personal request, they played Looking Glass' Brandy.   They also played Rich Girl and many other hits that made me shake my tail feather.  In true Elizabeth Ann fashion, there were a few times when I was the only one dancing it on the floor.  Good thing I don't mind!  I have to say that MAP, Maggie, and I were truly a dancing presence.  I can't wait for my next YR experience!

http://www.yachtrockrevue.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yacht Rental You will be entertained by the superb food with a variety of dishes along with refreshing drinks.

    ReplyDelete