glitter

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie

I made one of my favorite meals for myself this evening.  Very easy, very homey, very delicious.  I got this recipe from Mary Reedy and tweaked it a bit.

  • 3 large chicken breasts, cooked and diced
  • 1 can of cream of potato soup
  • 1 can of cream of broccoli soup
  • 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, peas, and corn)
  • 2 frozen pie crusts
Mix the first 4 ingredients and pour into a pie crust.  Top with the other pie crust.  I cut a few slits in the top.  Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.  I bake it on an cookie sheet so its easier to get in and out of the oven.  It also reheats really well!  Thanks, Mary!




1 comment:

  1. That looks amaaazing! we have a ghetto version--vegall and chicken soup, we usually bake the chicken then pull it apaprt, put all in a large baking dish and add Pillsberry biscuits on the top covering the whole dish...and that's our version =)

    ReplyDelete