glitter

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Official

Wednesday night I joined the church I've been attending for over a year.  I loved my church in Columbia, so it felt a bit odd leaving that church for real (two and a half years later.  ha!), but I'm excited to be an official member at St. Andrews in Mt. Pleasant.  Some things I love about St. Andrews:

Sermons/teaching.  My small group.  Friends there.

Overall, I think it is the most grace - filled church I've ever been a part of.  I feel like the church as a whole really understands people...how messy we are and how we sin and how we need Jesus.  And because they understand people, they love really well.  Part of loving people well is showing them their sins and re-directing them towards the cross (so it is not all fun and games.  ha!), but they stick with you and walk it out beside you.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing church to join! I attend church there when I lived in Mt. P for a short period of time. What a wonderful thing to do starting this new Year! Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete