glitter

Friday, January 21, 2011

Kelly's Korner!

I tried to pawn myself off this past summer, but it wasn't so successful.  Ha!  Here's hoping God has something else in store for me.  So, today I present to you my friend: Beth.

Beth and I got to be friends in high school through Young Life.  She loves Jesus and to say she is funny would be an understatement.  She takes fun with her wherever she goes!  She went to the land of orange also known as Clemson and played in Colorado for a few years after that.  To my delight, she has returned home to God's country, also known as Charleston, SC.

Beth loves her family, friends, music [i.e. don't be surprised if you see her in Nashville in a few years with a new album ;)], laughing until it hurts, sarcasm, college football, playing outdoors, practical jokes and cupcakes.  Don't get me wrong, she is more than just a funny girl.  Beth loves Jesus, is active in our church, and challenges me in my own relationship with the Lord.  If Beth sounds like the girl for you, leave a comment!




1 comment:

  1. i live in Charleston and have a great single guy friend here. He is a photographer here and loves the Lord and is such a kindhearted loyal guy! Maybe they can meet?

    ReplyDelete