glitter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick Stats

I've been sick this week.  Bleh.
  • 11 liters of ginger ale consumed in 4 days.  I've done the math, that is an average of 2.75 a day!  Sunday I had 1 liter and apexed on Wednesday with a whopping 4 liters!  I quit cold turkey and went back to water after that.
  • 30 antibiotic pills to consume.  I've taken 16 thus far.
  • 39 hours missed at work.  Thursday, I geared up and headed into the office.  I only made it one hour.  Blerg.
  • Countless number of hours of TV have been watched.  Daytime TV isn't quite as good as I'd hoped; the hours of 2-6 are my favorite: old episodes of Grey's, Oprah and Ellen, Gilmore Girls.  I reached a low point when I watched some of E! True Hollywood Stories: Rapper wives.  
  • 1 Frosty for dinner.  OMG it was SO good!
  • 6 days of feeling crummy.
  • I craved cupcakes for days and finally broke down to get some at the local grocery store one night.  The kid working there said the bakery closed at 8; it was like 8:20.  Seriously, I almost started crying.  Praise the Lord a manager came to help me and get me my fix!
I'm SO thankful to be feeling better!  And very much ready to be feeling 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment