glitter

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Boob Tube

I had a marathan of TV watching last night...you're welscome ABC.

It started out with The Deep End.  I've been excited for this show to air because it looks just like Grey's, but takes place in a law firm, rather than a hospital.  And I'm much more geared towards law than medicine.  The show did not dissapoint.  Sure, it was pretty much identical to the Grey's pilot, even down to the mean character with a less-than-flattering nickname.  But I liked the characters and will continue to watch.  Thanks, ABC, for making another show I can get addicted to. 

Grey's Anatomy came on next and it did not fall short.  McSteamy pissed me off, I fell more in love with the post it, and am still hoping things work out for Izzie and Alex.  Christina has always and will always be my favorite character and I really like her with Owen, so of course I was stoked when he confronted her in her apartment. 

Private Practice was intense.  I'm not sure what I would do if I got knocked up right now (at the age of 26) and I sure as hell don't know what I would do if my 15 year old daughter got knocked up.  I think Naomi will figure it out.  And, dear Cooper, please grow up and realize that Charlotte is good for you.  The end.

As if 3 hours wasn't enough, I caught up on this weeks episode of Modern Family.  Once again, the show had me laughing out loud.  I just love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Amen to Cooper and Charlotte! They drive me crazy! I really like her.

    ReplyDelete