glitter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gone and Done It...

Some of you may remember that I am struggling with AA.  I still am.  So after much toil and internal debate, yesterday I ordered Proactive.  I figured it can't get any worse and there's a 60 day money back guarantee.  It should be here in less than a week and I hope it's exactly what I need. 

This is the testimonial that pushed me to make the purchase:

"Until the age of 35 I had perfect skin, then came adult acne. The doc had me try various prescriptions, all of them expensive with so-so results. This went on for over 10 years until I finally switched to Proactive. Immediately my skin felt cleaner, lighter, and smoother, and in just a few weeks it was 100% blemish free! In a momentary lapse of reason, I let my Proactive products run out, and sure enough, the lumps and redness came back. Grrr. I won't let that happen again!"

Fingers crossed that it works as well for me as it did for her! 

4 comments:

  1. I was a guest reader on your blog and saw the proactive post. Just wanted to let you know I used it and loved it. However, it bleaches everything. (washclothes, hand towels, etc) I even put the cream on my face to go to bed and it bleached my pillowcase. Just didn't want you to mess anything up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth the bleached pillow cases! I use it and it keeps my skin maintained. I am lazy and don't use steps 2 and 3 unless i have a break out. I've had acne since middle school and i've been using proactive since college and it works for me! :) Hope it is successful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stuff permanently bleached my face in spots, so just be careful. I didn't find that the three steps helped my acne, but the refining mask that comes as a free gift worked wonders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, i'm oblivious to this aa you have. never have noticed it. ha!

    ReplyDelete