glitter

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010!

I welcomed 2010 with a very laid back evening. It was nice. The next day was laid back as well, but included a trip to the beach. To walk, not lay out. There is something so refreshing and renewing about the beach, especially on New Year's Day. I loved it.

 
Some things I'm looking forward to in 2010:
  • Turning 27. Ok, I am kind of dreading moving into my late 20's. But, Lord willing, it is going to happen whether I like it or not. So why not be happy about it?
  • A Charleston summer! Beach, fishing, and being tan!
  • My brother's wedding.
  • Potential weddings of some really good friends. No pressure guys! Haha.
  • Finding a church home in Charleston.
  • Hopefully knocking some things off my 25-30 to do list.
  • Having a more positive outlook on life.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should publish the 25-30 to do list in a sidebar and then you can check them off as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to do a "what i'm looking forward to doing this year" list. that's a good list!

    ReplyDelete