glitter

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blind Date

No, I'm not going on one any time soon (that I know of), but I just a fabulous book about them. A Year of Blind Dates by Megan Carson.  I went to college with Megan's sister-in-law and have been excited to read this book since I first heard about it.  I'm also impressed that she's been on enough blind dates (or dates at all) in a year to write a book about them!


Last week I received this book in the mail.  A signed copy no less!  It was such a fun surprise; thanks, Frances!  I started the book last Thursday, finished it Friday, and mailed it to a friend to read yesterday.  Single or not, Megan's tales of dating are quite humorous and worth reading. 

On a serious note, Megan reminded me that (1) dating is hard and (2) if you're looking for a mate, it is in God's hands. 

Oh, and her blog is fabulous, too! http://megancarson.com/

2 comments: