glitter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Now You See It...Now You Don't!

A few weeks ago my friend Weston and his friend Connor were in town. We enjoyed a nice meal of home-cooked frogmore stew Friday night. So good! Saturday we headed to the beach. To say it was windy, would be an understatement. We hid behind a wall and were quasi protected. Eventually, I had the bright idea to move behind the dunes. I knew the spot because Nicole and I spent ample time there when Jenn got engaged. It was perfect: hidden behind dunes so no wind...just soaking up the warmth and rays.

I noticed that Connor had a rather large amount of back hair. Me not being one to keep things to myself, we had the following conversation:

Me: Connor, you have a good bit of back hair.
Connor: Yeah, I guess.
Me: I have a friend, Tyler, and his mom used to shave his back hair when we were in college. He's married now...so I guess his wife does it?
Connor: Hmmm...
Me: If  you want, we could Veet it. It doesn't hurt and it takes it off.
Connor: Ok.
Me (thinking): That was too easy!

When we got home, we went to work on his back. It took us 2 rounds to get all of the hair and I made sure to go "easy" around his neck and shoulders to keep the look natural. Connor was such a good sport!

When were done I said, "Connor, its not that people will notice. Its what they won't notice!"

BEFORE 




 
 
 
 
 
 
AFTER
 
Apparently his dad Nair'd the next day!

2 comments: