glitter

Monday, April 5, 2010

EA struggles against the forces of worktime oppression...

...the bathing suit edition.

me: so guess who just took off her underwear in her office and replaced them w/ her bathing suit bottoms? and no one noticed
Leigh: ridic
me: the top will be more tricky
hahaha
Leigh: omg
you are ridic
me: you knew this already
Leigh: that's true
me: i mean lets be honest, i've done much more rediculous things
Leigh: that's true
tough the top...that's bold
me: i know esp. in button down oxford shirt
erm
Leigh: super redic
me: w/ shorter sleeves i could slip off the bra then pop the bsuit top on
i mean this is like self amusement at its best
hahaha

(time elapses; other conversations)

me: so should i put my top on on top of my bra or just take off the bra?
Leigh: if you're gonna do this do it right
take . it. off.
me: i'm cracking myself up
and you're making me laugh harder
which is harder b/c i'm trying to be stealthlike
me: not gunna lie to you leigh. my bra is 1/2 way off. i cant get the straps off through the sleeves. its a bit uncomfortable
Leigh: ha!
you can do this
power through it
me: one strap down
Leigh: rock it
me: how f'ing embarrassed would i be if my male boss (1) came in here (2) called me down to his office
Leigh: you would die
me: bra is successfully in my bag!!
i feel like a superhero
Leigh: king of the office!
me: now the other thing i didn't tell you: this shirt isnt the most opaque. its not see through but i always wear a nude bra with it...know what i mean?
and the bathing suit top is navy
so that could be interesting
Leigh: ha!
do you get off at 4 or 5
me: 4:30
almost there...
top just needs to be pulled up
i mean bsuit top
Leigh: one quick yank
me: easier said than done my friend
b/c its a fitted button up shirt
no juli dont come in here...sit back down.
thats right
i i'm a hot mess right now
success!!!!
bathing suit completely on!!!
Leigh: nice
me: not gunna lie, i'm pretty stinkin proud of myself!
Leigh: you done good
me: just think of how often this can come up at a dinner party...what, you've never changed into a bathing suit whilst working in your office?
a shame.
Leigh: i can't believe it hasn't come up sooner
me: i know, right?
i'm so unprofessional sometimes. i love that about myself.

(time elapses; other conversation)

bathroom. you can totally see bathing suit to p through my shirt
it could happen to anybody
Leigh: ha!
classy
me: i'm not sure thats the right word for it but it sure is something
Leigh: totally classy

No comments:

Post a Comment