glitter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good things in life

 I recently got some news that made me sad and disappointed.  Every thing's fine, but sometimes life throws you a curve ball that takes more than a few minutes to digest.  I'm still digesting.  In the mean time, I wanted to remember the things I've been blessed with over the past few days:
  • Two sweet phone calls Friday afternoon.
  • Beautiful beach house that I got to stay in Saturday night.
  • Cold beer.
  • People that make me laugh.
  • Playing Jenga.
  • Delicious medium rare burger with guacamole on it.
  • Awesome small group Sunday morning.
  • Truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ -- even when I don't want to hear it...because He died for me, I am precious in His sight, He calls me beloved, He conquered death on my behalf...there is nothing to fear and I have hope.  It can't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment