glitter

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Videos

Yesterday I tried to do the Shred.  Some days are easier than others. I felt like this woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i81Ls-qMvp8

It won't let me imbed the video.  Blerg.  But I do have to say that its comforting knowing others struggle with the same exercise regime!  I'm going to attempt it again today...and, hopefully, I'll make it more than 6 minutes today.

In other news: I find the girl in the video to be super fascinating.  It led me to watch a YouTube video of her talking about her weight loss, and then her applying foundation.  Apparently videoing yourself putting on make up is quite popular these days?  I even watched a comparison video between MAC and Black Opal.  I'm here to tell you that Black Opal is more affordable, but MAC offers better colors and isn't quite as thick.  If you need to see it for yourself, go here:



I guess you could say work is slow today...

No comments:

Post a Comment