glitter

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This...

...but why not?  I think the idea is fun; thanks Kelly's Corner!(http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2010/07/show-us-your-life-show-us-your-single.html)

My name is Elizabeth Ann.  I was born and raised in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.  I became a Christian when I was 16 through the ministry of Young Life.  I left the lowcountry to get my bacchelor's degree at Presbyterian College, then moved to Columbia for a few years, hiked it up to the Upstate for graduate school at Clemson University, had a short stint of living with my best friend in Spartanburg, and came Back to Charleston in November of 2009.  I'm a spunky, introverted, petite 27 year old girl with curly brown hair and am looking for a man that loves the Lord, is smart, and can be silly.

Some things I love: the beach, boats, water, fishing, good food, cooking, reading, blogging and blog stalking, good beer, playing with my friends, dancing, and school. 

So, if you think I could be the girl for you OR the girl for your friend, brother, cousin, or co-worker, let me know!

2 comments: