glitter

Monday, December 12, 2011

New Kicks

Courtney has wanted fancy bedroom shoes for quite some time, but couldn't bring herself to spend $60 on the LL Beans.  $10 courtesy of Wal Mart sufficed.  She loved the fancy slippers and her Spartanburg friends did too, so much in fact that they procured the $100 UGG version.

 To my delight, Courtney found a pair of UGG's for $16!  Only in a size 5.  Being the friend that she is, she got them for her small footed bestie.  When she told me about them, I said, "you know I'm going to be wearing these things all the time, right?!"  I got them on Saturday and so far, that has proven to be true.  They are SO comfortable!  I never want to take them off.  Get ready world, me and my UGG's will be taking you by storm.

Wal Mart on the left; UGG's on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment