glitter

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Year of Graces

Rather than goals for 2012 (though I would like to tone up a bit...a constant goal, haha), I want 2012 to be a year of gratitude and of action.  I want to see the blessings that are all around me and I want to put my faith into action.  As for the gratitude, Ann Voskamp has this calendar that I'm going to be doing:

http://www.aholyexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/YearOfGracesCalendar.pdf

I've got an Ebenezer Journal at home, but I'm not consistent with it; here's hoping this will help me stay the course for the year...for a lifetime.

1 Samuel 7:12
Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen and called its name Ebenezer; for he said, "till now the Lord has helped us."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to the calendar. I read the book earlier this year and tried to start my own list but lost steam. This is great!

    ReplyDelete