glitter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5 Minutes

I saw this on the Livesay blog yesterday and couldn't help but share it.  It's beautifully done and really opened my eyes to lots of things going on in the world.  Take 5 minutes and check it out.


Next Five Minutes from David Platt on Vimeo.

The Livesay blog: http://livesayhaiti.blogspot.com/

In other news: yesterday I had my window open in my office.  Like I always do.  And all of a sudden a BIRD flew IN my office!  It flew to the other window that cannot be opened.  Then was just flying around my office!  My co-worker, accross the hall from me, has a HUGE FEAR of birds.  I got up, left my office, and shut the door behind me.  Co-worker: What was that?!?  I heard FLAPPING!  Hahaha.  A minute later when I opened the door, the bird had flown out.  So crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment