glitter

Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Turntables and a Microphone

Saturday night I enjoyed supper and a cocktail at Jane Harper's house with a few ladies.  We then headed downtown...and ended up at Fish.  It's a pretty nice restaurant on upper King.  They had a DJ, complete with turn tables.  And I must say, they were pretty awesome.  Jane Harper mentions that she's always wanted to spin.  

So after a few songs worth of dancing I decide that I'll ask the DJ's if she can spin for a minute.  A dream come true!  Well, I go behind the DJ stand and start talking.  Before I know it, he's put headphones (giant headphones I might add) on me.  Of course, I loved it!  The DJ's were so nice and let me play around!  At some point JH snagged this picture:


She has mad professional skills, but only had her iPhone with her, which doesn't have a flash.  However, at the same moment she was taking this picuture, someone else's flash went off!  Destined to be a good pic!

AND they let JH have a turn spinning as well! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud to call you one of my best friends. No, really, I am. This is a.mazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go DJ, that's my DJ, Go DJ, that's my DJ...

    ReplyDelete