glitter

Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it Noon Yet?

I'm exhausted.  I've been more tired than usual this week, but today is uber rough.  I stayed up too late last night.  Due to packing and getting things done, I missed Flash Forward, but was showered and ready in time for Greys and Private Practice.  Greys made me cry (sweet tears) and Private made me weep.  I mean, my face was puffy.  [Side note: when I hear "puffy" now, I think of "puffy chuck" from RHONJ.] 

Then I talked to Courtney and watched the after show of RHONY and some of the RHONY episode.  Did you know that money can't buy you class?  I finally fell asleep, only to wake up around 4 and pitifully fall back asleep sometime later...tossing and turning until my alarm went off.

Yet somehow I made it to work 30 minutes early?!?  I got here, shut my office door, and got on my desk in hopes of taking a quick nap (I set an alarm and everything).  Couldn't fall asleep.  Blerg! 

Praise Jesus I'm leaving at 12 today.  (Yay for Jenn's bachelorette party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment