glitter

Monday, May 10, 2010

State Holidays

I have today off from work.  A personal day?  No...a state (SC) holiday...  

Jacqueline: awesome
  why do you get monday off?
 me: confederate memorial day
  wtf?
 Jacqueline: hilarious
 me: thanks south carolina
 Jacqueline: wtf exactly
 me: i am glad for the random day but really?
 Jacqueline: so you going to go to the beach with a confederate flag towel in honor of the day? haha!
 me: yes and my corona bathing suit
 Jacqueline: and corona flip flops with bottle opener in the sole
  have you seen those before?
  i mean seriously
 and a hideous cover up to top it all off
 me: no
  but that sounds classy
 Jacqueline: sounds like you need to hit up a WINGS
 me: you said it sister
  

I am heading to the beach today.  I am not donning any of the items referenced above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment