glitter

Friday, June 4, 2010

Brownie/Frownie

While its still early, I'm pretty sure I already know the high (brownie) and low (frownie) parts of my day today.

Low = Waking up at 5 am to an unfamiliar noise.  At first I thought it was part of a dream...then I realized it wasn't.  I couldn't figure out what it was so I went looking for it in the house.  It was in the kitchen.  My roommate just bought a BlackBerry and for some reason an alarm went off at 5 this morning.  Ugh!  I couldn't figure out how to dismantle the alarm, so I turned off the phone.  Apparently I didn't turn it off or it has some crazy alarm gizmo because a few minutes after I'd returned to bed, the damn thing went off again!  This time I woke up roommate to hand her said BlackBerry to turn off or destroy it.  Either would have worked for me.

High = B5 reunion starts today!  Once a year, my college roommates from senior year get together.  I can't believe this is our 6th reunion!  We've gathered in Atltanta, Charlotte, Greenville...and this year they're all coming to stay with me in Charleston!  We always have SO much fun together.  Catching up, eating a lot, being silly, enjoying an adult beverage or two, and trying to catch some sun.  We're heading to the beach tomorrow and I can't wait! 

I really am so thankful for each of these girls and the friends that they are to me.  Individually and as a group, I love them.  We're all funny, unique, and have lots of personality.  Its fun to see how the Lord put us in a group...so many years ago Courtney and I laid in our bunk beds trying to plan who we could live with the next year.  Our plan was awesome!  I'm so excited for them to arrive and to have fun all weekend with these lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment